Ephemeral Delusion

Wednesday, April 30, 2008, 9:12 PM
"Chilling" in the Library.

And yes, I literately meant being freeze. The Oxford Dictionary says,


chill

• noun 1. an unpleasant feeling of coldness. 2. a feverish cold.

• verb 1. make cold. 2. horrify or frighten. 3. (usu. chill out) informal calm down and relax.

• adjective chilly.



The weather has been pretty erratic these days, sometimes it rains too frequently that I had to wrap myself up in a cocoon at night; other these nights would be so humid that i just had to lie streak naked on the bed watching our almost lifeless 3 winged buddy spin round and round. I would think to myself 'hey this old friend aint doing his job!'. Or rather her job. Whatever.

In the midst of finals. Meanwhile here's something I came across which amused me much.





Post a Comment

© 2010 | Ephemeral.Delusion |
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.